Due to pandemic-related worldwide supply chain issues, many projects are experiencing longer than anticipated schedules as well as increased costs. Please be aware that these issues may impact your project's budget and final completion date. Your assigned Georgia Tech Design & Construction Project Manager will keep you informed of critical delays and cost implications as your project develops. We thank you for your patience and understanding. Below is a list of materials and products that we know are currently experiencing supply chain delays.
Construction Materials: Paint, Lighting, Electrical Switchgear, Roofing Material, Steel, Lumber, Glass and Copper
AV and Network Gear:
- Netgear Switches (M4250 and M4300)
- HP/Dell Computers
- AMX 7" Touch screens
- AMX N8002 SVSI controllers
- AMX SVSI Audio Transceivers
- AMX NX-3200 Control Processors
- Triplite mounts
- Extron IN1608xi IPCP MA70 Switcher
- Extron 5" TPs
- Sony Projectors and Display
PLEASE NOTE: Click here for a PDF of the FY 2021 project deadlines. Also, refer here for estimated project lengths.
Customers must submit a Project Request Form to Design & Construction (D&C) which provides basic project information necessary for D&C to evaluate and respond to the customer's request.
Project Request Form Deadlines for FY 2021:
- Friday, February 19th, 2021 is the FINAL day to receive projects for in‐house design (any design projects received after this date may need to be outsourced due to current workload restrictions).
- Project Requests must be submitted by Friday, February 26th, 2021 or project will encumber FY22 funds for projects <$50k
- Projects must already be in Design and scheduled to be in Fire Marshal review queue by Friday, February 19th, 2021 for projects from $100K‐$250K.
- Projects must already be in Design and scheduled to be in Fire Marshal review queue by Friday, February 12th, 2021 for projects > $250K.
Instructions for submitting a Project Request Form:
Please see the attached document for instructions on submitting and processing capital projects. Facilities Managed Projects
NOTE: Use either Google Chrome or Firefox browser for submitting a new project request or editing requests. The form will NOT function correctly using any other Internet browser, including Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer or Safari.
NOTE: Please refrain from using special characters, such as (% ^ & * $) in your project title as the Workday integration is unable to process them. Using these special characters will delay the processing of your project request.
EHS Fire Safety Office Plan Review Links
Legacy Project Requests access. The links below are only for referencing requests in the pre-FY20 system. All new requests will be managed via the link above.
Edit or Update All Project Requests (admin access only)
Infrastructure and Sustainability has revised the PM fee structure for new projects initiated on or after January 1, 2017. The in-house design fee rate will also be revised for those same projects. Click the Fee Schedule Link for details.