Infrastructure and Sustainability
(formerly Sustainability, Facilities and Safety (SFS) and prior to that, Facilities Management (FM))
Each town hall will be recorded and posted here for review. *Note that you will need to be logged in with your GT ID to view these recordings.
- August 19, 2022 - Vice President of I&S Maria Cimilluca update on the status of the unit. No recording available.
- June 30, 2022 - I&S Strategic Plan and update on unit reorganization. "I&S Strategic Plan / Reorganization Update" - PowerPoint presentation from the Town Hall
- March 30, 2022 - Review of Cost of Living Adjustments with HR representatives.
- February 24, 2022 - Inaugural Town Hall with Vice President Maria Cimilluca - The Path Forward for Infrastructure and Sustainability (Due to technical difficulties, please fast forward to minute 28 in the recording to view the town hall.) "The Path Forward" PowerPoint presentation from the Town Hall
- December 2, 2021 - Information regarding pay equity and vaccine executive order
- July 14, 2021 - Announcement regarding reorganization of SFS to Infrastructure and Sustainability
Administration & Finance (A&F) Town Halls
A&F hosts virtual town halls on a variety of topics including strategic initiatives that support the growth of the Institute and the well-being of its people. To view previous event recordings, click here.
Institute Town Halls
As a part of the Covid response and recovery, the Institute continues to host virtual town halls featuring Institute leadership and experts to keep the campus community informed. To view previous event recordings or see the list of upcoming campus events, click here.
Inside I&S: Feb. - Apr. 2022
I&S prides itself on the service we provide to the campus community. Our team members interact with students, faculty, researchers, and fellow Georgia Tech employees on a daily basis. Whether hosting campus events such as Earth Day, fitting up new lab space for research, or designing and constructing new buildings our mission is to deliver an environment that is safe, sustainable, resilient and innovative for the entire campus community.
Inside I&S: July - Sept. 2021
Facilities Management is renamed Infrastructure and Sustainability to improve the alignment of Institute resources in order to accomplish Institute strategic goals and better serve the campus community. Capital Planning and Space Management joins the I&S unit in the collaborative management of the campus built environment.
Inside Facilities: Sept. - Dec. 2020
What a year it was! A pandemic and personnel changes made for a challenging year but our service prevailed. All Facilities employees should take pride in what they accomplished. Our strive for excellence and our spirit of collaboration provided a safe, productive semester for students, faculty and staff. This issue outlines many of the reasons why teamwork and dedication was integral to our success.